Astrological Analysis About FranceDate : September 16, 2017 | Author : Astrologer Pt Umesh Chandra Pant
Introduction About France
France (officially French Republic) is a country whose name was derived from the Latin “Francia”. The territory of France encompasses Mainland France in the region of Western Europe and a number of other French-administered areas called overseas France. The geographical stretch of the regions in metropolitan France ranges from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel. This geographical stretch also covers the North Sea. Moreover, the country’s territory also ranges from Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. France shares its border with Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany to the direction of northeast while countries such as Italy and Switzerland are bordered with France to the east. To the south direction of France are Andorra and Spain. France, in its early era of Iron Age, was populated by Celtic tribes on Gaul, a region of Western Europe. Those Celtic tribes consisted of what we call today a modern day France. The part of Francia known as West Francia divided in the aftermath of the Treaty of Verdun of 843 was later emerged as the Kingdom of Francia in 1190 which appeared to bear a redoubtable influence in the Late Middle Ages after it had defeated the rulers of the Kingdom of England in a war that lasted from 1337 to 1453 and was popularly known as the Hundred Years’ War. After a series of epoch-making incidents in the ancient France, including the renaissance that flourished French culture, a religious civil war between Catholics and Protestants, and the French revolution in 18th century that marked obliteration of monarchy, there came Napoleon, a French statesman and military leader, who led the foundation for the first French empire in the 19th century.
Today’s France is internationally known as the centre of art, science, and philosophy. This developed country is a major tourist’s destination and proudly hosts world’s fourth-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Moreover, the country has prestigious ranking worldwide for its excellent education, healthcare systems, human development, and life expectancy, in addition to being a powerful global country as it is one of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council aka Big Five holding Veto Power. Significance of France is also augmented with its being a member of WTO, OECD, NATO, and Group of 7.
We at PavitraJyotish are conducting an astrological analysis on France in the following details. The analysis is being exercised with meticulous observance of accurate astrological facts and calculations made thereof, thus leaving no room for erroneous interpretation of the same.
Astrological positions of planets and Transits
- Rising star of the Ascendant is a dual-natured last of water sign Pisces. Ruler of the Ascendant Jupiter is in a cultured air sign Libra and positioned in the eighth house, the house of adversities. Owing to this France experienced financial mismanagement, disputes with neighboring countries, poor investment planning etc. Jupiter also holds a portfolio of the tenth house in the chart of France. Jupiter is measured as the powerful benefit and has facilitated encouraging results like an accumulation of wealth through domestic as well as international trade.
- Along with malefic Rahu, crafty Mercury, debilitated and combust Venus and mighty Sun occupy the seventh house in the chart of France.
- In a Natal chart of a country, the 7th house relates to the relations of the country through contracts and trade agreements and foreign affairs as well. The 7th house also has an important role in growth and development of the country.
- Natal Sun being the ruler of the sixth house is in conjunct with crafty Mercury in the seventh house. Debilitated and combust Venus and malefic Rahu also occupy the seventh house, in Natal chart of the country. In Astrological terms a Stellium is formed in the seventh house, owing to the presence of four planets leading to mixing results.
- Mercury being in own sign is to have a positive impact on France. It leads to pushing Mercantile activities to yield profits, other trade agreements and contracts.
- Mars holds the portfolio of the second and the ninth house in Natal chart of France.
- Mars is in earth sign Taurus and stationed in the third house in direct opposition to wily Saturn posited in the ninth house. Looking for the best answer to your questions? Ask questions and get to know reliable astro answers from the best astrologer.
- Ruler of the Ascendant Jupiter repeats it natal position from around mid of September till around mid of October 2018. Then it moves into fix natured water sign Scorpio and moves through the ninth house.
- During transit through Scorpio, Jupiter crosses over Natal Saturn and aspects of Natal Mars.
- From around beginning of October 2017, Saturn moves in last of fire sign Sagittarius in the tenth house. Saturn then during transit aspects the seventh house and planets stationed therein.
- Malefic Rahu traverses in Cancer and Ketu in Capricorn in the fifth and eleventh house respectively from around mid of August 2017 till around beginning of March 2019. Then Rahu shifts into Gemini in the fourth house and Ketu in Sagittarius through the tenth house.
- Movement of Jupiter in Libra is to render kind of mix results. France can have disputes with neighboring countries. Due attention is needed for financial planning. On the positive side, Jupiter is lead to promising results like an accumulation of wealth through domestic and international trade.
- Transit of Jupiter in a fix natured water sign Scorpio is likely to work well for the economy of the country. Revenue of government is to increase encouragingly. Here there is likely to be some lessons to be learned about managing foreign relations and international trade. Overall, this transit of Jupiter seems prospective for France.
- Saturn moving through dual natured last of fire sign Sagittarius through the tenth house is to have a major impact on foreign affairs and trade as well.
- There is likely to be pressure on the government to take strict measure to curb terrorism, illegal immigrants.
- Pragmatic measures are likely to be taken to promote foreign trade, contract, and sale of equipment both civil and military.
- France may have kind of tough time managing domestic matters, during transit of Saturn in Sagittarius. Values for which France stands may be on test here.
- Change in equations in a present relationship with other countries.
- In the year 2018, from around May to end of October, France can take aggressive measures to prove its supremacy in the relationship with less developed countries.
- Around last quarter of 2018, France is to have to cushion on the financial front.
- The year 2019 can prove much tough for France. Managing foreign relationship efficiently to its own benefit looks challenging.
Ever wanted to get an appointment with a renowned astrologer? Well, realise it today and have your doubts cleared head on.