Astrological Analysis About IranDate : | Author : Astrologer Pt Umesh Chandra Pant
Introduction About Iran
Astrological Analysis About Iran, Iran official name Islamic Republic of Iran, formerly called Persia, is a country located in the westernmost subregion of Asia called Western Asia. It is inhabited by the population of more than 81 million civilians thus making it a global phenomenon as world’s 18th most populous country, and second largest nation in the Middle East and 17th largest country in the world based on the comparative land area of 1,648,195 km2 (636,372 sq mi). Geographical layout of Iran presents its status quo as a nation that is bordered by Armenia and the Republic of Azerbaijan to the side of northwest. Caspian Sea borders Iran from the north, while to the northeast, to the east, to the south, and to the west, the country is surrounded by countries like Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan; the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman; and Turkey and Iraq, respectively. Iran is also a nation having a close proximity to a navigable waterway between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman called the Strait of Hormuz because of which Iran has a substantial geostrategic importance in connection with key factors affecting political and military strategies. The capital city of Iran is Tehran which is globally known as the largest city of the nation spearheading its cultural and economic center.
Iran has global reputation of being a home carrying the legacy of world’s one of the oldest civilizations since the time when the kingdom of Elamite was formed in the era dating back to the fourth millennium BCE. When unification of old Iran was reaching its gigantic size in terms of territorial expansion by the ancient people of Iran called Medes, it was the time when the First Persian Empire by the name of the Achaemenid Empire was built by Cyrus The Great. The empire ran to an enormous geographical stretch ranging from Eastern Europe to the Indus valley, thus constituting history’s one of the largest empires in the era of the sixth century BCE. However, like most of the largest realms in those times of history fated to fall flat, Iranian realm also met with its fateful downfall in the aftermath of the attack led by Alexander The Great, dividing the realms into several different states of Greek period, also called Hellenistic period.
Iran is a sovereign state housing world’s largest natural gas supply and fourth largest oil reserve out of its massive reserves of fossil fuels, thus making the country an unquestionable leader of greater influence in the world economy and energy security on global map. Worldwide recognition of Iran is also due to its having rich cultural legacy portrayed in dignified manner with its 22 landmark places which are declared as world heritage sites by UNESCO. The country is a climatically diverse state having total of 11 climates that range from arid and semi-arid to subtropical weather. A critically endangered species called Asiatic cheetah or Iranian cheetah is found only in Iran, while in northern Iran is found world’s largest leopard subspecies called the Persian leopard.
The political system of Iran is undemocratic based on involvement of persecutions and apprehension of people voicing their opinions against the government and depriving candidates from participating in political activities including popular elections, as well as country’s poor performance on the front of maintaining civilian rights associated with women’s rights and children’s rights. The president is considered to be the highest state authority in Iran under its unicameral legislature body. The centralized education system of Iran for K-12 is monitored by the Ministry of Education while higher education, for which eligibility to qualify is to have a high school diploma and pass the Iranian University Entrance Exam, undergoes supervision of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Persian is the most spoken language and also the official language of Iran.
We at PavitraJyotish are conducting an astrological analysis on Iran in our best efforts to dig out facts as to what country holds for its civilians and world around.
- Aries is the Ascendant and ruler Mars is exalted and combust. Mars is positioned in the tenth house along with mighty Sun and Crafty Mercury in the tenth house.
- Exalted Jupiter is in direct opposition to tenth house and planets stationed therein.
- Ruler of the tenth house Saturn is in the enemy sign Leo along with malefic Rahu and placed in the fifth house. Influence of Saturn over the seventh house keeps the country in the war like situation with the hostile neighborhood.
- Good thing is that ruler of the seventh house Venus is in Sagittarius a sign ruled by Jupiter in the ninth house.
- Moon is in a dual-natured last of water sign Pisces, in the 12th Thus Jupiter and Moon exchange sign with each other. This position is supportive of wealth creation.
Major transits in near future
- Jupiter is to transit through Libra in the seventh house from around mid of September 2017.
- Jupiter moves into water sign Scorpio from around mid of October 2018 in the eighth house. Then from around end of March 2019, Jupiter enters own sign that dual natured last of Fire Sagittarius, in the ninth house.
- From around end of October, 2017 wily Saturn enters last of fire sign Sagittarius in the ninth house and traverses therein till around beginning of the year 2020.
- Shadow planets Rahu –Ketu transit through 4th and the tenth house in Cancer and Capricorn respectively currently.
- From around beginning of March 2019, Rahu-Ketu moves into Gemini and Sagittarius in the third and the ninth house respectively.
- Malefic Ketu, Saturn, and Jupiter move in Sagittarius through the ninth house during most part of the year 2019.
- Currently, Iran is under influence of the Major period of Venus and sub-period of Jupiter till mid of April 2019.
- Movement of Jupiter in Libra and Scorpio does not spell well for growth and prosperity for Iran. A kind of trying time here for the country.
- Some hostile movement by neighboring countries can make things difficult to handle.
- From around May 2018 to end of October, Iran is to take measures to accelerate growth. Some limited military action is not ruled out.
- Ties with India is to strengthen during 2018 -19.
- Transit of Saturn can see major changes in foreign policy.
- Some adversity is to act as a constraint in achieving higher growth.
- Some important joint venture is to work well for pushing ahead growth prospects. The period from August 2018 to end of the year looks significant on this count.
- Conflict with Israel can escalate during the second half of the year 2018.
- Iran is to take measures to establish its importance in that part of the world.
- The nuclear program is to be accelerated to use for a peaceful purpose.
- Some major change in government is envisaged in the year 2018. The second half of the year looks more significant in the regard.
- The year 2019 can be tough in managing domestic matters. Hardliners may try to become stronger than leading to unrest in general.
- During the year 2018 government is to plan to spend more money for development purpose.
- Important measures are to be taken for the welfare of the public, in the year 2018
- Presence of Saturn and malefic Rahu in the fifth house in Natal chart itself shows the kind of trying time in strengthening its position economically to fullest.
Conclusion: Challenges are not yet over for Iran in 2018. Ever wanted to Book an Appointment with Best Astrologer Delhi? Well, realize it today and have your doubts cleared head on.