Astrological Analysis About ItalyDate : November 3, 2017 | Author : Astrologer Umesh
Introduction About Italy
Italy officially the Italian Republic (Italian: Repubblica Italiana), is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe. Located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Italy shares open land borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, San Marino and Vatican City. Almost four-fifths of Italy is either mountainous or hilly. With 61 million inhabitants it is the fourth most populous EU member state. Italy was one of the founders of the EU and is a member of the Group of Eight (G8), a forum for eight of the world’s most powerful nations Looking for the best answer to your questions? Ask questions and get to know reliable astro answers from the best astrologer.
The nickname is ‘Bel Paese’ which means beautiful country. The language spoken is Italian, Germany and French in most part of the country. Italy is said to have more masterpieces per square mile than any other country in the world. It has a vast cultural heritage. Italians claim to have taught the rest of Europe how to cook. Most of Italy’s natural flora and fauna have disappeared due to centuries of cultivation. Most of its natural wildlife has also disappeared due to over-hunting. Italy has a large contribution to literature as well. Soccer is Italy’s most popular sport. It has won world cup four times.
Currently, the economy of Italy is measured as the seventh largest economy in the world. Over 50 million tourists a year visit Italy. Tourism is vital to Italy’s economy and provides nearly 63% of Italy’s national income. Italy is among the world’s leaders in the fashion industry.
At Pavitra Jyotish we here try to do Astro-Analysis of Italy’s chart taking into consideration Vedic Astrology provisions.
- Rising star in the eastern zone, meaning the Ascendance is air sign Libra. Ruler of the Ascendance Venus is in Gemini along with ruler thereof Mercury and posited in the ninth house, linked to morality, religion, diplomats, foreign missions, progress, and development. This is an excellent position for notable progress and development of the country.
- Ruler of the tenth house which has a major role in administration, foreign trade, law and order Moon is well aligned in the first house. This adds to the romantic quotient of the country.
- Most favorable planet for Libra Ascendant Saturn is a water sign Cancer ruled by Moon and stationed in the tenth house.
- Jupiter is in a dual-natured earth sign Virgo and moves in retrograde mode through the 12th
- Sun along with shadow planet Rahu is in Taurus and is camping in the eighth house. This can have an adverse effect on territorial integrity and resources.
- Mars rules the second and the seventh house. Mars is a fix natured fire sign royal Leo and well aligned in the eleventh house.
Major transits in near future
- From around end of October 2017, Saturn enters a dual-natured last of fire sign Sagittarius and moves through the third house. Saturn then directly aspects the ninth house along with Venus and Mercury positioned therein.
- Saturn moving through Sagittarius also aspect retrograde Jupiter placed in the 12th
- Saturn leaves Sagittarius to enter its own sign Capricorn from January 24th
- Jupiter currently is in air sign Libra and passes through the first house.
- Jupiter is to then cross over the radical position of Moon stationed in the first house.
- Jupiter also views the ninth house along with planets placed therein.
- Jupiter enters fix natured water sign Scorpio from 11th October 2018. Jupiter then moves through the second house and have influence over natal Saturn stationed in the tenth house.
- Jupiter moves into own sign last of fire sign Sagittarius from around end of March 2019. On being retrograde, Jupiter renters Scorpio from 23rd April 2019. On getting direct in Scorpio Jupiter again moves into Sagittarius 5th November 2019.
- Mars traverses in its sign of exaltation Capricorn through the fourth house, from around May 2018 to end of October 2018. This is in direct opposition to natal Saturn posited in the tenth house.
- From around August to end of the year 2018, Venus moves into its own sign Libra and traverses through the first house.
- Shadow planets Rahu – Ketu currently moves through Cancer and Capricorn respectively. Both traverse on 10/4 house axis.
- Rahu –Ketu shifts into Gemini and Sagittarius respectively from 7th March 2019 and moves through 9/3 house axis.
- Italy is under influence of sub-period of Venus in the major period of Venus from 10th January 2017 till 11th May 2020.
- Movement of Saturn is to adversely affect progress and development of the country. There is the indication of coming to light the incidence of corrupt practices and setbacks for the fortune of the country. The year 2019 looks more significant on this count.
- Influence of transiting Saturn over the 12th house and Jupiter posited therein can lead to financial losses, group hospitalizations and maybe rise in smugglings.
- Transit of Jupiter through the first house is to work well in minimizing evil effects of Saturn to quite an extent during the year 2018. Jupiter is to protect fortune to the great extent.
- Movement of Jupiter in Scorpio through the second house is to lead to increases in national wealth, improve relationships with neighboring countries. It is to increase the purchasing power of people, add to financial stability, and national income, the strength of the currency, budget, and balance of trade is to improve a lot.
- Second-time entry of Jupiter in Sagittarius from November 2019 is to work well in improving things for progress and development of Italy. It will then make up for damage caused during transit of Saturn in Sagittarius and to some extent difficulties caused by movement of malefic Rahu in Gemini from March 2019.
- Movement of Rahu in Gemini and Ketu in Sagittarius can damage means of communications in the country including transport, media, telecommunications and information technology.
- Rahu passing over Natal position of Venus and Mercury does not sound well for uninterrupted development and progress of the country. At the same time, there is the likelihood of some good opening, opportunity coming up to push ahead development process.
- Around May 2018 to end of October Italy may take some aggressive measures to curb domestic disturbances and set right things with the neighboring country.
- Last quarter of the year 2018 is to see the notable improvement in general conditions of the country as a whole, of people, reputation and its position in global affairs.
Conclusively a kind of mix bag of results is foreseen for development and progress front for Italy in coming years. Get your own horoscope analysis and effective solutions.