Astrological Analysis About ItalyDate : November 3, 2017 | Author : Astrologer Pt Umesh Chandra Pant
Introduction About Italy
Italy is a European country that finds its geographical existence in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, a famous ocean connecting Atlantic Ocean. Italian Republic is the official recognition of Italy. Notable feature in connection with geographical status of Italy is that the country borders with other nations namely France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia and some other small enclaved states like Vatican City and San Marino under free or no substantive jurisdiction control. This means, people of these lands can exercise the liberty of free movement across the border. This type of legislation is called open land border that Italy has with the aforesaid countries. The area constituting geographical stretch of Italy is 301,340 km2 (116,350 sq mi) inhabited by 61 million population and these areas are generally known for having tepid climates and the characteristic dry summers/rainy waters of Mediterranean climate. The dense population makes Italy the most populous nation in European continent’s southern region. The country is also a home to a different kind of people and cultures because of being located in Europe and Mediterranean.
Italy also witnessed an era inhibited by groupings of people before roman expansion and Indo-Europeans migrants who spread over a wide area of the Italian Peninsula and insular Italy. In times the settlements by Greeks, Phoenicians, and Carthaginians developed in the Southern Italy while parts of centre and northern Italy also underwent inhabitation by Celtic-speaking ethno-linguistic group of Indo-Europeans and people belonging to Etruscan civilization of ancient Italy. The ancient Italy also witnessed formation of Roman Kingdom in the 8th century BC by the Latins of italic tribe. In due course of time Roman Kingdom got its Republic identification by the government of the ancient Roman Republic. It should be noted that Italy, in its ancient times known as Dark Ages or Early Medieval Period that continued its lifespan from the 5th or 6th century to the 10th century CE, had marked the beginning of downfall of the Western Roman Empire. The incident led territorial vastness of the ancient Italy divide into different political entities. In the same period of Dark Ages, the country had to put up with the massive migrations of peoples into Europe in the aftermath of sociopolitical collapse or decline of Western Roman Empire.
The original source the name of Italy was derived from is still drowned in several hypotheses, including the one pointing out that Italy is a borrowed name via Greeks from Oscan language of southern Italy. During Italian Renaissance, the country went into transition of its cultural revival from the Middle Ages to modernity post the Dark Ages during which the country witnessed phenomenal achievements on the front of science, exploration, music, philosophy, sculpture, painting, literature and architecture. Some notable personalities of the then renaissance period were Leonardo Da Vinci, Brunelleschi, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Giotto, Donatello, Titian and Raphael. In the politics of Italy, the current president is Sergio Mattarella serving the portfolio since the year 2015, and Prime Minister is Giuseppe Conte holding the post since 2018.
We at PavitraJyotish are conducting an astrological analysis on Italy in our efforts to find what the country stands for its citizens and on world stage for its geographical and cultural values.
- Rising star in the eastern zone, meaning the Ascendance is air sign Libra. Ruler of the Ascendance Venus is in Gemini along with ruler thereof Mercury and posited in the ninth house, linked to morality, religion, diplomats, foreign missions, progress, and development. This is an excellent position for notable progress and development of the country.
- Ruler of the tenth house which has a major role in administration, foreign trade, law and order Moon is well aligned in the first house. This adds to the romantic quotient of the country.
- Most favorable planet for Libra Ascendant Saturn is a water sign Cancer ruled by Moon and stationed in the tenth house.
- Jupiter is in a dual-natured earth sign Virgo and moves in retrograde mode through the 12th
- Sun along with shadow planet Rahu is in Taurus and is camping in the eighth house. This can have an adverse effect on territorial integrity and resources.
- Mars rules the second and the seventh house. Mars is a fix natured fire sign royal Leo and well aligned in the eleventh house.
Major transits in near future
- From around end of October 2017, Saturn enters a dual-natured last of fire sign Sagittarius and moves through the third house. Saturn then directly aspects the ninth house along with Venus and Mercury positioned therein.
- Saturn moving through Sagittarius also aspect retrograde Jupiter placed in the 12th
- Saturn leaves Sagittarius to enter its own sign Capricorn from January 24th
- Jupiter currently is in air sign Libra and passes through the first house.
- Jupiter is to then cross over the radical position of Moon stationed in the first house.
- Jupiter also views the ninth house along with planets placed therein.
- Jupiter enters fix natured water sign Scorpio from 11th October 2018. Jupiter then moves through the second house and have influence over natal Saturn stationed in the tenth house.
- Jupiter moves into own sign last of fire sign Sagittarius from around end of March 2019. On being retrograde, Jupiter renters Scorpio from 23rd April 2019. On getting direct in Scorpio Jupiter again moves into Sagittarius 5th November 2019.
- Mars traverses in its sign of exaltation Capricorn through the fourth house, from around May 2018 to end of October 2018. This is in direct opposition to natal Saturn posited in the tenth house.
- From around August to end of the year 2018, Venus moves into its own sign Libra and traverses through the first house.
- Shadow planets Rahu – Ketu currently moves through Cancer and Capricorn respectively. Both traverse on 10/4 house axis.
- Rahu –Ketu shifts into Gemini and Sagittarius respectively from 7th March 2019 and moves through 9/3 house axis.
- Italy is under influence of sub-period of Venus in the major period of Venus from 10th January 2017 till 11th May 2020.
- Movement of Saturn is to adversely affect progress and development of the country. There is the indication of coming to light the incidence of corrupt practices and setbacks for the fortune of the country. The year 2019 looks more significant on this count.
- Influence of transiting Saturn over the 12th house and Jupiter posited therein can lead to financial losses, group hospitalizations and maybe rise in smugglings.
- Transit of Jupiter through the first house is to work well in minimizing evil effects of Saturn to quite an extent during the year 2018. Jupiter is to protect fortune to the great extent.
- Movement of Jupiter in Scorpio through the second house is to lead to increases in national wealth, improve relationships with neighboring countries. It is to increase the purchasing power of people, add to financial stability, and national income, the strength of the currency, budget, and balance of trade is to improve a lot.
- Second-time entry of Jupiter in Sagittarius from November 2019 is to work well in improving things for progress and development of Italy. It will then make up for damage caused during transit of Saturn in Sagittarius and to some extent difficulties caused by movement of malefic Rahu in Gemini from March 2019.
- Movement of Rahu in Gemini and Ketu in Sagittarius can damage means of communications in the country including transport, media, telecommunications and information technology.
- Rahu passing over Natal position of Venus and Mercury does not sound well for uninterrupted development and progress of the country. At the same time, there is the likelihood of some good opening, opportunity coming up to push ahead development process.
- Around May 2018 to end of October Italy may take some aggressive measures to curb domestic disturbances and set right things with the neighboring country.
- Last quarter of the year 2018 is to see the notable improvement in general conditions of the country as a whole, of people, reputation and its position in global affairs.
Conclusively a kind of mix bag of results is foreseen for development and progress front for Italy in coming years. Get your own horoscope analysis and effective solutions.