Astrological Analysis About UK (England)Date : | Author : Astrologer Pt Umesh Chandra Pant
England And Its Worldwide Standing As Reviewed Astrologically
About United Kingdom UK (England)
Astrological Analysis About UK. The United Kingdom or officially the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a sovereign state, which means the nation has its own judiciary entity represented by its centralized government, has defined territory, population and can officially engage into diplomatic relations with other sovereign countries in the world. Just to clear the confusion between UK and Britain, the United Kingdom has four countries (each called State) – England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland with capital, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and Belfast, respectively. Britain or The Great Britain is just a landmass, not a country, and is said to be the largest island in the British Isle consisting of England, Scotland and Wales, which explains as to why it is called “Great”.
The United Kingdom was once densely forested woodlands 5000 years ago but deforestation by ancient farmers led to just about 10 percent of the woodlands today. Complex geology of UK flourished countless landscapes and habitation for wildlife, along with rugged mountain of the Scottish Highlands. This developed and unique country encompasses knife-edged mountain ridges to its north and west side while the countryside of south England has rolling hills. Dozens of lakes from the Ice Age-leftovers are long, narrow and deep. Based on nominal GDP, the UK is world’s 5th largest economy power, and based on the calculated data of economic variables of the country called PPP (Purchasing Power Parity), the economy power of the UK holds 9th rank in the world. The UK is nuclear-weapons-equipped country. In terms of expenditure made on military, the nation comes sixth on world stage. At last, the United Kingdom is the member of WTO, OECD, NATO, G20, G7, and the Commonwealth of Nations.
We at PavitraJyotish are conducting an astrological analysis on the United Kingdom in the narratives mentioned below.
- The rising star on the eastern horizon or Ascendant is that fixed natured watery sign measured as highly passionate and kind of mysterious Scorpio. Mars rules the Ascendant.
- Mars is in Gemini and along with Rahu is positioned in the eighth house. This indicates a strong deep-seated urge to survive and prosper amid adversity.
- As a ruler of the third and the fourth house will Saturn is stationed in the Ascendant. This gives the shrewdness to achieve the objective to dominate.
- Moon being the ruler of the ninth house is a fire sign Leo and positioned in the tenth house. This is an excellent position for the ruler of the ninth house to be in. This gives major clout in international politics and economy as well.
- Ruler of the tenth house Sun is in last of water sign Pisces and placed in the fifth house.
- Ruler of the fifth house Jupiter is in Aquarius and stationed in the fourth house linked with wealth. Jupiter and Moon are in opposition to each other. This is good for creating wealth.
Transits of major planets in near Future
- Benevolent Jupiter is to transit in Libra from around mid of September 2017 and moves into the 12th
- From around mid of October 2018, Jupiter enters water sign Scorpio and traverses through the first house. During transit through the first house, Jupiter crosses over a radical position of Saturn.
- Saturn is to enter a dual-natured last of fire sign Sagittarius from around the beginning of October 2018 and move through the second house, linked with finance. This indicates stress on economy and revenue of government. Saturn traverses through Sagittarius till around beginning of the year 2020.
- Shadow planets Rahu and Ketu are currently in Cancer and Capricorn respectively and move through 9×3 house axis.
- From around second week of March 2019, Rahu enters Gemini and Ketu in Sagittarius.
- Movement of Jupiter in Libra does not spell well for the economy. Some major investment decisions and economic policy can go wrong here.
- Transit of Jupiter in Scorpio through the first house is to work well in steadying the boat to a great extent on the economic front. Progressive forces are to work effectively. An economy is to start picking up. Clout in international affairs stands to increase now on.
- Some major financial gains are envisaged from April 2019 onwards. However, some ground may remain uncovered.
- Movement of wily Saturn in Sagittarius through the second house can lead to dip in revenue for the government. Some strong decisions to revive the economy in a big way are to be taken.
- The government may receive set back about some major decision taken earlier.
- Relationship with neighboring countries is to need review.
- Involvement of army can become necessary. The period from around May 2018 to end of October 2018 looks significant on this count.
- Transit of Rahu in Cancer can lead to more focus on foreign relations.
- From around March 2019 till March 2020 things may not work well on the economic front.
- Government is to be keen on increasing revenue; some drastic measure may be taken to increase in revenue. The period from the beginning of March 2019 looks significant in this regard.
- Curbing racism and terrorism is also the main focus during 2018 and 2019
Conclusively, England can have trying time reviving the economy and accelerate growth. Take measures to curb racism and terrorism is to be an area of focus.
Book an Appointment with Best Astrologer to discuss your concerns and get an answer.