Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
Important Information About Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
Puja Name: Ganesh Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Ganesha, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Ganesh Chaturthi, Vinayak Chaturthi OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Ganesh Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvshish Path, Homa (Havan) and Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer. Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Importance of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
Attain peace and incessant prosperity in your life with Ganesh Puja. We have learned professionals having specialization of years in conducting Ganpati puja with proper Ganesh Chaturthi Pooja Vidhi and Mantra. You will get maximum benefits with this puja.
Lord Ganesha (Ganapati) is a well-known god for the Hindus. He is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. There can be no auspicious ceremony without the blessings of Lord Ganesha Puja. Hence there is a mandatory custom of worshiping Lord Ganesh Ji before any auspicious work. Lord Ganesh is considered as the dispeller of the obstacles (vighna harta). As per Puranic stories, Lord Ganesha is easily pleased with devotion.
PavitraJyotish will organize Sri Ganesha puja on Chaturthi (tithi) of every month for Ganesha devotees by Reliable and Learned Pandits. A special Puja with a detailed procedure (16 upacharas) will be performed as per the scriptures by a team of our Vedic priests. We will organize the chanting of Sri Ganapati Atharvasheersha along with the Abhishek. Various forms Lord Ganesha (Mahaganapati, Siddhi Vinayaka, Lakshmi Ganapati etc.) will be generated as per the procedure prescribed in the shastras. Your name and Nakshatra (star) will be included in the Sankalpa before performing the puja. After the puja, we will send you prasadam and an empowered Ganesha Locket which you can keep in the puja place. This will remove obstacles from your life and make your life successful. Apart from this, you will receive a Siddh Ganesh Yantra which is energized with puja and japa after the puja.
Activities for Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
1. PoorvangKarma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara NamavaliPath, Ganesh Atharvshish Path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Sri Ganesh Chaturthi Puja on 22 August 2020
- It is an excellent puja for those who are under debt (loans).
- Obstacles related to property and land matters are quickly removed.
- For ensuring success in the career of the job seekers.
- Any unexplained health problems are cured by the blessings of Ganesha.
- It helps in regaining harmony for those having marital problems.
- Businessmen should perform this puja to enrich their business and profits.
- Students who are facing difficulties in studies should get this puja performed.
1. Siddh Ganesh Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Siddh Ganesh Locket – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281