Pitra Dosh Puja
Know About Pitra Dosh Puja (Pitra Dosha Prevention Pooja)
In Indian Vedic Astrology, the concept of Pitra Dosh Puja is held in regards for being one of the most important rituals. It is dedicated to worshipping departed forefathers or ancestors at a sacred place. The ulterior motive behind organizing such puja is to neutralize the curse of the departed ancestors, due to which their offspring in current generation suffer a certain degree of miseries or problems in their lives.
It is believed that if Pitra Dosh Puja is not performed or is not given a due priority of neutralizing, then the life of a person becomes replete with varying misfortunes. Therefore, Pitra Dosh Puja is performed to gain blessings of the departed ancestors and to make one’s karmic structure in a way that is positively refined and powerful.
To say in brief, Pitra Dosh Puja stands for –
- A remedial worship against a curse from someone’s departed ancestor.
- It can also mean a remedy against bad deeds of the departed forefathers and their influences which exist even in the current life of their descendants.
- Worship conducted by a person to have the ancestral curse neutralized.
- After Pitra Dosh Puja, the soul of departed ancestor gets pacified and the person receives blessing of the ancestor from heaven.
- This finally results in peace and happiness in the life of the person.
Importance Of Pitra Dosh Puja
One of the most important features of Pitra Dosh Puja is that after its successful conclusion, the life of a person becomes settled in harmonious living. This is because, when such puja is conducted, the divine power present in the worship removes or neutralises the curse of the departed forefathers. Thus, peace and happiness that a person experiences in their lives is the result of removal of that ancestral curse.
Another importance of Pitra Dosh Puja is that it gives salvation to the departed souls, who may have suffered pains or nourish the longing for emancipation even after their death.
Removal of obstacles from one’s life is the achievement that accentuates one of the importance of why Pitra Dosh Puja should be conducted as per horoscopic analysis and consultation with an erudite pandit/astrologer.
Benefits Of Pitra Dosh Puja
- Removes obstacles or hindrances from one’s life.
- Prosperity dwells in one’s life.
- One can maintain peaceful relationship with family.
- Problems ravaging your financial health can also be neutralised with Pitra Dosh Puja.
- One can achieve desired success in one’s chosen field of activity.
- Danger surrounding your business due to legal or other factors gets shunned away.
- It removes any disease that has been persistent with the patient for a long time.
- You gain physical and mental fitness due to Pitra Dosh Puja.
Pitra Dosh Puja is one of the most important rituals as described in Vedic Astrology. It says that successful conclusion of Pitra Dosh Puja can ensure happiness, peace and prosperity in a doer’s life. The reason one gets abundant peace and prosperity due to Pitra Dosh Puja is what underscores the importance of this sacred ritual. In fact, astrology recommends to get this puja performed by an erudite pandit/astrologer to make your life blessed with positive results and success.
Whether you choose our premium offers, including Puja For Peace, Kaalsarp Dosh Niwaran Puja, Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Puja, or the free ones like 2021 Scorpio Health Horoscope, 2021 Libra Health Horoscope or Our premium services like Mangal Dosh, Health Report etc. the efficacy of quality inputs in each service form is impressively satisfactory.
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281