Gain Indomitable Courage, Success In Life – Durga Puja
Maa Durga Puja is dedicated to Goddess Durga. Goddess Durga is considered to have 9 forms and each form represents the different planets in Astrology. While performing this puja, native seeks for the blessings of Goddess Durga to bestow good health, wealth and prosperity in life. Durga pooja is performed in Navratri to have peaceful living and successful start in chosen endeavor. If looking for Goddess Durga pooja, we are your most qualified resource to contact. We have team of qualified pandits maintaining all ritual manners required to conduct Gupt Navaratri Durga pooja.
Maa Durga has 9 Avatar such as Maa Shailaputri (Strengthens Sun), Maa Brahmacharini (Strengthens Saturn), Maa Chandraghanta (Strengthens Moon), Maa Kushmanda (Strengthens Jupiter), Maa Skandamata (Strengthens Mars), Maa Katyayani (Strengthens Venus), Maa Kaalratri (Strengthens Rahu), Maa Mahagauri (Strengthens Mercury), Maa Siddhidatri (Strengthens Ketu). All these forms are worshipped to appease different planets in Vedic Astrology as mentioned above. Durga Pooja is considered as the famous festival of Hindus. Goddess Durga is one of the most popular Hindu goddesses. It is celebrated throughout the world as a victory of Goddess over demons. Goddess Durga and her various forms are worshiped in a special day for the duration of nine days. On this auspicious occasion, people observe Vratas and perform various pujas in honor of goddess Shakti.
Why Durga Puja?
We are organizing a special Durga Pooja in a grand manner at our premises for the devotees. A well-learned team of Vedic Pundits will carry out elaborate pujas and Homa’s by adhering to the scriptures throughout the festival. A special Sankalpa will be taken based on your Name birth details before the pujas. This will ensure your success and good luck in all the major areas of life such as health, wealth, progeny, marriage, etc. After the puja is completed, we will send you the sacred Kumkum and Prasada to your address.
Important Information About Durga Puja
Puja Name: Durga Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Durga, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Chaitra Navratri Or Ashwin Navratri OR Gupt Navratri OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Durga Pooja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Goddess Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra path, Jup of Maa Durga, Homa (Havan), Goddess Durga Prayer. Important: We will send Puja Images at your registered email, Assurance: PavitraJyotish assure you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. You will be informed by your registered email, when your puja will be organized and what to do on the day of the puja yourself.
3. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurta.
4. After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
5. Open the parcel, read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra or establish siddh yantra on your worship place.
Benefits Of Durga Puja
1. Navaratri is the most appropriate time to seek the blessings of the Goddess Durga.
2. Native becomes bold or courageous with the blessings of Goddess Shakti.
3. It bestows the native with consistency, focus, devotion and dedication towards work.
4. Signifies the good memory, creative mind and empathic nature.
5. Makes one optimistic, confident and knowledgeable.
6. Due to Goddess Shakti, one will come out as a winner and wins the race.
7. She blesses her devotees with Saubhagya (fortunes) and Samriddhi (prosperity) and the planet Venus gets strengthened.
8. Marital life is enriched by performing this puja and vrata.
9. She blesses one with good career employment and growth.
10. Native becomes adaptable, communicative and clever with great analyzing ability.
11. It bestows with the proper vision and gives control over wavering thoughts and indecisiveness.
12. Unmarried people are blessed with a suitable life partner.
13. Any kind of black magic or evil eye will be nullified by the power of the Goddess.
14. Chronic health problems are cured with her divine healing powers.
15. One automatically obtains the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and attain good finances.
Activities For Durga Puja
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Goddess Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra path and Jup of Maa Durga.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Goddess Durga Prayer and Aarti.
Special gift as per your problem
Avail our premium puja services including Shukra Puja, Shani Puja, Rahu Puja, Ketu Puja at the most affordable price point. Regardless of specific type of problem you may face in your life, we have our puja offers for you totally relevant and conducive to solving your personal problems.
Puja Schedule:: Within 7 days, According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification of puja please call:
+91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281