Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
About Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
In Indian Vedic Astrology, the concept of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosha refers to the celestial event, when the fast moving planet Moon gets placed in Gandmool Nakshatras at the time of birth. Thus, anytime Moon is placed in any of 6 constellations of Mercury & Ketu namely, Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshtha, Moola, and Revati, Gandmool Nakshatra dosha Shanti Puja gets formed.
Why Gandmool Shanti Puja Performed?
Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Niwaran Puja is recommended to pacify the questionable nakshatra within 27 days from the date of birth of a native. Also, if the ritual is not performed in a recommended deadline due to any reason, then the same can be extended to within the period of 27 months or 27 years at best. However, the recommended timeframe is within 27 days, to get the maximum positive benefits out of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Niwaran Puja.
The importance of Gandmool Shanti Puja or Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja is such that, unless it is conducted in a timely and ritualistic manner, the affected natives and their parents are believed to experience serious harms and problems in their lives. Therefore, remedial worship/puja against Gandmool affliction/dosha is advised to be conducted within the recommended deadline to ward off its negative impacts.
Since the process of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Niwaran Puja is far more complicated, have this ritual performed by an experienced and erudite Pandit/Acharya Ji.
Important Information About Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
Puja Name: Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Gandmool Nakshatra, Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours, Ideal Days For Worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Gandmool Nakshatra (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Gandmool Nakshatra, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance: PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
Effects Of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Niwaran Puja
1. Attain never ending problems in life.
2. Issues related to longevity faced by native himself or parents.
3. Native will have bad relations with his family & friends.
4. Bad financial condition and unable to get the desired goal in life.
5. Native becomes unlucky in many endeavours and for maternal uncle
Benefits Of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
1. Best to neutralize the negative effects of this dosha in 27 days after the birth of child.
2. It neutralizes harmful effects of Gandmool nakshatra so as to give positive results.
3. Helps to remove “Mool Dosha” for one born with it.
4. Native gets the high rank in career & profession
5. Gains from family & friends are likely to be there.
6. Native becomes lucky in many endeavours.
7. Father and other family members also have the gains in life after the birth of native
8. Native himself gains the inner strength.
9. Desired goals can be achieved as Puja neutralizes the negative influence of Nakshatra.
10. It provides protection to the baby, parents and other family members.
Special gift as per your problems.
Avail our puja related services, including New Year Puja, 11 Days Sri Ganesh Maha Puja, Ganesh Puja, Puja for Peace and so others. Each of these services bears distinction in terms of giving you a beneficial result, such as peace, stability in career, solution to life’s problems and many more.
Puja Schedule:: Within 7 days, According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification of puja please call:
+91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281