Puja for Peace
Important Information About Puja for Peace
Puja Name: Puja for Peace, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Vishnu, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Puja For Peace: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Vishnu (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Sahatranam path, Homa (Havan) and prayer of Lord Vishnu. Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your Siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Hire Puja For Peace Of Mind And Serenity In Your Life
Know About Puja For Peace
Do you want to attain Peace Of Mind in your career, marriage, or personal life? Our Puja For Peace of mind is an absolute resort that will put an end to your misery. Bring forth harmony in your life and attain the positivity. Our Puja For Peace of Mind and Peace in Family can also benefit you in your career, finance, job, health, and marriage etc.
Importance of Puja for Peace
Attainment of peace of mind through puja is the best recourse you can opt for if you want to bring forth harmony in your life. This kind of puja is performed under religious guidelines provided by a pundit. At the time when you start the puja, it must be seen that the time is auspicious. Puja For Peace Of Mind is performed in order to relieve yourself from the stress or unwanted tensions caused by malefic planets in your kundali. Another puja for peace of departed soul is dedicated to praying for the peace to the deceased person. Book Puja for Peace by Best Vedic Jyotish in Delhi.
Activities for Puja For Peace
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Vishnu (as perauspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Sahatranam path
5. Prayer of Lord Vishnu and Aarti
Benefits of puja for peace
- If your life is devoid of peace and you want to attain it, religious puja is recommended to get peace in your life.
- Another benefit of puja for peace is that there is harmony in your surrounding
- Evil effect on the peace of your domestic life destroys peace. Puja gets such ill effect dispelled
- Divine grace is attained.
- Puja for peace of the departed soul ensures the salvation of the deceased.
To say in brief –
Puja for peace is for your own benefit, considering you attain the benefit of peace in your domestic or professional life. Our Puja and Anushthan Service Such puja has the divine power to pacify your malefic planet, thus giving you peace of mind or peace in your life. As a cautionary measure, you must ensure that puja for peace should always follow proper rituals and procedures. It is to be seen if the puja is carried out under the observation and guidance of an erudite pundit.
1. Siddh Chandra Locket – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
2. Siddh Ganesh Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281