Important Information About Surya Puja
Puja Name: Surya Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Surya Dev, Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits, Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Surya Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Surya (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Surya Stotra path, 7000 (Seven Thousand) Chanting of Surya Dev, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Surya, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Significance of Sri Surya (Sun) Puja
Dispel the effects of Pitra Doshas and low-confidence creating setback in your life with our religiously organized Sun Planet Pooja or Surya Puja. The puja conducted by our Reliable and Learned Pandits of PavitraJyotish who follow correct rituals and Surya puja vidhi and Benefits, can deliver life-transforming benefits in whatever endeavor you have chosen for your life.
Lord Surya (Sun) is a famous Vedic deity of the Hindus. Sun is the lord of the entire solar system and hence he is the king of all the planets. Surya signifies the “Atma” hence it is given the highest importance. The worship is extremely beneficial for overall wellbeing and progress in all areas of life. From the astrological point of view, Sun is the most important of all the planets and holds a special importance in the chart.
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra will organize Sri Surya puja on any of auspicious Sundays for the clients. A distinct Puja with an elaborate procedure (16 upacharas) will be done as per the scriptures by our Vedic priests. We will also perform the chanting of Sri SuryaAtharvasheersha. Various hymns and mantras of Lord Surya such as Gayatri mantra, Surya Upanishad, Aditya hridaya etc. will be used along with the procedures given in the Shastras. Your name and Nakshatra (star) will be included in the Sankalpa before performing the puja. After the puja, you will be receiving the Prasada of the puja and along with this, you will also receive an empowered Surya Yantra which you can keep in your puja place and worship on a regular basis.
Activities for Surya Dev (Sun Planet) Devotees
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah
2. Puja of Lord Surya Dev (as per auspicious muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Surya Chalisa path
4. 7000 (Seven Thousand) Chanting of Surya Dev
Mantra – Om Hram Hreem Hroum Sah Suryay Namah (ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं हौं स: सूर्याय नम:)
5. Homam (Havan)
6. Lord Surya Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Sri Surya Poojan
- It is very important if the Sun is not well placed in the horoscope.
- It resolves any kind of PitraDoshas in the chart.
- Any kind health problems (especially eye diseases) are cured by blessings of the Sun god.
- It is the best solution for those with low confidence or willpower.
- It is very helpful for the students for gaining good concentration level.
- It is best to perform this puja those wishing to get into the government sector.
- It gives longevity and healthiness to the native’s father.
- Siddh Surya Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
- Siddh Surya Locket – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281