Important Information About Shiv Puja
Puja Name: Shiv Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Maha Shivratri Or Shravan Month OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Shiv Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Prayer of Lord Shiva, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Shiv Puja and Abhishek
Attainment of peace and prosperity and removal of planetary doshas is now made possible with our top-notch and sanctimonious Lord Shiva Pooja or Shiv Puja conducted by our team of expert pandits. Involved in the worship also includes shiv manas pooja to benefit you and Get Blessings Of Lord Shiva by our Puja and Anushthan Services by Reliable and Learned Pandits.
Shiv Puja is performed to get the blessings of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva fulfills all the desires of devotees if worship is done with pure spirituality and in a proper manner. On the Occasion of Shravan Maas Festival or Maha Shivratri or every month of Shiv Chaturdashi, Pavitra Jyotish Kendra will organize a special puja along with an Abhisheka, which is based on the authentic procedures of the Agamas and will be done with the chanting of sacred Vedic hymms and Mahamrityunjaya mantra along with Rudram namakam and chamakam chanted by learned Vedic pundits.
Shiva is the ancient most gods ever worshiped by humans since time immemorial. Shiva is the symbol of auspiciousness and positivity and the emblem of purity and kindness. The occasion of Shravan Month Shiv Puja or Maha Shivratri or every month of Shiv Chaturdashi is a special month to get your desired fulfilled by the grace of Lord Shiva. By performing a special Shiva puja with the abhishekam (with different articles) during Maha Nishitha Kaala on this special day with the procedures prescribed in the scriptures one is certain to achieve success on Maha Shivratri.
Activities for Shiv Puja
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path
4. Rudra Abhishek
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva
Benefits of Shiva Pujan and Abhishek
- One attracts positivity to his life and surroundings.
- Most of the planetary doshas get cured.
- It is the best time to burn out the accumulated negative karmas.
- One gets rid of chronic health issues with the grace of Mrityunjaya.
- The spiritual quotient in the life is enhanced.
- One is surely blessed with progeny and their children are also blessed.
- One gets better relief from Pitru dosha by doing Shiva abhishekam.
Register for the Shiv puja, you will also receive an energized Mahamrityunjaya Kavach along with a Powerful Mahamrityunjaya Yantra empowered with Vedic mantras absolutely free of cost. After the puja, these items along with some of the puja materials will be sent to your residential address via post.
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281