Puja-Anushthan for Resolving Unfavourable Planets
Our lives are controlled and affected by the movements of the planets as they revolve around the Earth. Every planet emits radiations into space. These radiations pass through the Earth’s atmosphere and reach us in varying quantities. Problems arise due to the complete absence or excess of these radiations. Therefore, Puja-Anushthans are done to ward off the ill effects of planets and their respective ruling deities are appeased for positive results.
Pooja and Anusthaan
India being a land of rituals, customs and traditions is popular worldwide. People have high faith on the pujas and anushthans that are performed here. Since life is unpredictable and so are the circumstances. On different events, we need different pujas to be performed. Basic ritual for Pooja and Anusthan are well known by everyone, however since this list is a bigger one, so it’s advised to take support of reliable pundits and astrologers in India. Following them is a little bit difficult by everyone but Indian pundits and astrologers will make it easy.
Benefits of Pooja and Anushthaan
Pooja and Anushthan means respectfully, submissively appease the God. This super power or energy is present and activated and change the events positively, will help them to build their own bright future. Doing pujas and anushthans with true spirit and devotion is highly beneficial. Pooja and Anusthan are done to reduce the ill effects of the planets. If Pooja is done properly according to the rituals, it gives many positive results. With these you can overcome the problems of life. When you contact astrologer for astrology predictions, he will tell you about the coming year, problems and things that will happen etc. To solve the problems, he will also suggest the pujas and anushthans. This will make your life smooth, simpler and full of joy.
How to do pujas and anushthans?
In order to perform them correctly and to get best results, it is essential to know what exactly has to be done here. Here we shall discuss some do’s and don’ts of pujas and anushthans.
- There should not be any gap between the Jap of mantras. The regularity in the Jap should bein continuation. Jap should be maintained with minimum deviations.
- Five basic principles should be followed such as: Fasting, self service, sleeping on the ground, leather items should not be permitted while doing Pooja and refraining from physical relations.
- Thoughts should be pure.
- Fasting is the main thing while doing Anusthan. It can be done in many ways like one can prefer liquid items like milk, buttermilk, fruits juice, curd etc. Other one is, devotees avoid taking salt, sugar and spices on the fasting day. Having one meal in the whole day is also a type of fasting. Some take two items as a meal while Anusthan. Some people prefer only fruits.
- After pooranahuti in Havan, brahmbhoj ritual takes place. It is the last ritual which must be followed at the time of Anusthan. Feeding Brahmins is the traditions of Anusthan so food can be offered to them on the Anusthan.
What we will do in Puja and Anushthan?
At pavitrajyotish.com our astrologers / Pandits will help you in performing the pujas with true devotions. We offer pooja path and anusthan services that are sure to help you in overcoming problems of your life. Our priests and astrologers offer these services with complete devotion and with correct rituals. For this reason, the results are always good and to the satisfasction.
Some of the Pooja services we provide are:
- Chandra (Moon) Pooja
- Surya (Sun) Pooja
- Mangal (Mars) Pooja
- Ganesh Pooja
- Budh (Mercury) Pooja
- Brihaspati (Jupiter) Pooja
- Shukra (Venus) Pooja
- Shani (Saturn) Pooja
- Rahu (Dragon’s Head) Pooja
- Ketu (Dragon’s Tail) Pooja
- Durga Pooja
- Navgrah (9 planets) Pooja
- Laxmi Pooja
- Saraswati Pooja
- Satyanarayan Pooja
- Shiv Pooja
Some of the Anusthan services we provide are:
- Mahamritunjai Anusthan
- Baglamukhi Anusthan
- Navgrah Anusthan
- Satchandi Anusthan
- Navavriti Anusthan
Contact Us your Acharya
If you are suffering from any problem and wish to get its solution, then you must take help of Almighty. In this our pooja path and anushthan services are sure to help you out. You should contact our highly renowned astrologer Pandit Umesh Chandra Pant to get solution to your problems.
Our experienced and well trained acharya or pandits will make every Pooja and Anushthaan very properly. Contact today!