Important Information About Mahamrutinjay Anushthan
Puja Name: Mahamrutinjay Anushthan, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva, Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 7 Days and 5 Pandits, Ideal days for worshipping: According to auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Mahamrutinjay Anushthan: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva and Abhishek (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path, 125000 (One lakh twenty five Thousand) Chanting of Lord Shiva, Homa (Havan) and Prayer, Aarti of Lord Shiva, Important: We will send Anushthan Images thru email, Assurance: PavitraJyotish assure you best Anushthan according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
3. After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post
Meaning of Mahamrityunjaya is a victory over the great Death and over the illusion of separation from spirit. Mahamrityunjaya means Lord Trimbakeshwar who is considered to be the destroyer of sorrow and evil. We perform Mahamrityunjay Anushthan following all the rituals that help to get rid of sickness and provides long and healthy life. This Anushthan is performed so as to provide benefits such as healing, reduction of trauma and mental stress and destruction of ignorance. This Anushthan makes the devotees fearless and forms a protective shield that protects them from all mishaps and calamities. We provide Puja and Anushthan Services by Reliable and Learned Pandits to the devotees at a reasonable price.
Activities for Mahamrutinjay Anushthan
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Shiva and Abhishek (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path
4. 125000 (One lakh twenty five Thousand) Chanting of Lord Shiva
Mantra: Om Tri-Ambakam Yajaamahe, Sugandhim Pusstti-Vardhanam |
Urvaarukam-Iva Bandhanaan, Mrtyor-Mukssiiya Maa-[A]mrtaat ||
5. Homam (Havan)
6. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva
Benefits of Mahamrutinjay Anushthan
1. Lord Shiva epitomizes fearlessness and compassion that he shows toward his devotees. Mahamrutinjay Anushthan 2. blesses you with the power of being fearless in any situation.
3. Mahamrutinjay Anushthan is a great way to attain spiritual purity.
4. Mahamrutinjay Anushthan, if done in proper religious manners, can bless your life the protection from ill effects of unfavourable planetary transit, malefic planets issue in your horoscope, specially chronic health issues or regular problem of acute health problems also (or if there is a constant health problems).
5. People under the influence of kalsharp Doshas get a great benefit from Mahamrutinjay Anushthan.
6. Lord Shiva’s Grace.
1. Siddh Sampoorn Rog Nasak Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Siddh Mahamrityunjay Kavach – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281