Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi)
Important Information About Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi)
Puja Name: Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi), Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Durga, Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits and 2 days, Ideal days for Worshipping: According to auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi): Poorvang Karma, Puja of Maa Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra Path, 9 Path of Durga Saptsati, Homa (Havan) and Prayer, Aarti of Maa Durga, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance: PavitraJyotish assure you best puja according to shastra. Special For You: Special and powerful gift
What we will do?
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
3. After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post
If you are going through a bad phase and need help, we will conduct Nav Avriti Path for you to remove all your obstacles to get all your desired fulfilled.
The Nav Avriti Path is believed to provide several beneficial effects to the devotees when it is performed correctly. We follow all the rituals to conduct this Navaratri Path so that the devotees get maximum benefits. The devotees get benefits such as good health, prosperity, protection from mishaps, victory over enemies, protection from malefic effects and happiness. Fulfill All Desires of Devotees and obstacles are removed as the result of this Path. We perform this Path by reciting mantras with minimum deviation so that the devotees get maximum benefits. We provide our Puja and Anushthan Services by Reliable and Learned Pandits for Nav Avriti Path at reasonable prices to the devotees.
Activities for Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi)
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Maa Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra Path
4. 9 Saptsati Path of Maa Durga
5. Homam (Havan)
6. Prayer of Maa Durga
Benefits of Navaratri path
1. You get the blessing of Mata Durga to eradicate the effects of malefic planetary transit, and malefic planets issue in your horoscope once for all.
2. Attainment of peace and happiness in life is possible, thanks to the kindness of goddess Durga.
3. Devotees attain physical and mental development if they perform Navaratri path and follow all religious procedures in this regard.
4. Benefits like protection from unwanted situations, victory on enemy and happiness in life are also some of the benefits one can attain by performing Navaratri path.
5. Mother Durga’s Grace
1. Siddh Durga Bisa Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Siddh Durga Bisa Kavach – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281