One Month Shravan Shiv Puja (From 6th July 2020 to 3rd August 2020)
Important Information About 1 (One) Month Shravan Shiv Puja
Puja Name: Shravan Month Shiv Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva, Duration of Puja: 1 Month, Ideal days for worshiping: Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Shravan Month Shiv Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva and Abhisek (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path and Prayer of Lord Shiva, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance: PavitraJyotish assure you best puja according to shastra. Special For You: Special and powerful gift
What we will do?
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
3. After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post
Shravan Month (Sawan Maas) and importance of Shiv Puja
About Lord Shiva
The Supreme Divine Being, the Destroyer of the Evil Force and the most generous God of Gods, Lord Shiva or Bholenath or Neelkanth or Mahadev is said to be the root origin of all religions existing in the world today. Narrated in diverse verses of different religious books worldwide, it is believed that when Gods set their feet on the Earth the first time, those were the eras when every inch of earth’s parcel was blanketed under unimaginable vastness of the ice age. The situation thereby ruled out permanently the possibility of human settlement on the earth. That was the time when Lord Shiva chose mountain KAILASH as his dwelling place.
The first initiative of breeding a life on the earth was started by none other than enigmatic cosmic force of Lord Shiva for which he is attributed as AADIDEV aka THE GOD OF INCEPTION. Apart from being called AADIDEV, Lord Shiva is also called AADINATH and AADISH. According to the narrative of Purana, Shankar (Lord Shiva) is the name of RUDRA which is the name given to him by Veda. Lord Shiva is described as the Divine Almighty because he is impregnable against the gigantic evil force of Ashuras and so he has rescued Gods of the Heaven from the insurmountable challenges of the goliaths.
Lord Shiva is not endeared to Gods only, but he is also revered by the Ashuras, especially Guru Brihaspati (the mentor of Ashuras) is said to be an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva.
Shiv Puja in Shravan Month
The days of July-August hold key importance as they are the periods known to mark beginning of Lord Shiva worship. Although worship of Lord Shiva is considered auspicious in every day, especially on Monday, but Sawan Maas is given the utmost regards and respects from religious perspective, as in these periods the transcendental power of Shiva rests at its pinnacle, therefore devotees are at the receiving end of blessings, generosity and boons from Lord Shiva if they worship the God with devotions by heart. The fall of Sawan month marks the dawn of new spiritual and divine era of Lord Mahesha or Lord Shiva wherein devotees get the benefits, such as spiritual elevation, clear conscience, and perpetual prosperity, growth and success in every walk of their lives. Besides, Shiv puja during Sawan month leads to effective solutions destroying malefic energy force of planetary Doshas, thus restoring peace and positive progress in your life.
Importance of Lord Shiva worship during Shravan Maas
- Uplifts your soul with improved spiritual conscience which is a boon to equalize your soul to the status of divinity.
- The power of malefic energy force gets permanently destroyed, thus reestablishing peace and progress in your life.
- Shiv puja during Shravan is a pious step by which any health related concern gets resolved and devotees get the life free from accursed health syndromes.
- Women looking for a husband with virtues of Lord Shiva get their wish granted by shiva puja during Sawan maas.
- Devotees attain salvation that is also known as Moksha.
- Peace, prosperity and gainful results in any human activity such as business, finance etc. comes Shravan Month Shiv Puja.
Shravan Month Details (from 6th July 2020 to 3rd August 2020):
First day of Shravan Month and First Shravan Somwar Vrat 06 July 2020 (Monday)
Sawan Second Somwar Vrat 13 July 2020 (Monday)
Sawan Third Somwar Vrat 20 July 2020 (Monday)
Sawan Fourth Somwar Vrat 27 July 2020 (Monday)
Last day of Shravan Month and Fifth Somwar Vrat 03 August 2020 (Monday)
Activities for Shravan Month Shiv Puja (from 6th July 2020 to 3rd August 2020)
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja) Daily
2. Puja of Lord Shiva and Abhishek (as per auspicious Muhurta) Daily
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path Daily
4. Rudra Abhishek and Chanting of Lord Shiva Daily
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva Daily
The periods of Shravan emit sanctity of Lord Shiva who is known as supreme divine almighty. During these periods, it is believed that devotees of Lord Shiva will earn the privilege of divine blessing of the God, besides answering many of his sufferings caused by planetary Doshas or by any other negative energy force with the concrete solution provided to devotees by shiva puja. Although there are other auspicious occasions like Chaturdashi, Monday every week and even MAHASHIVRATRI in which devotees can worship Lord Shiva, but as per mythological and religious contexts, Shravan Month is the period in which divine power of Lord Shiva is at its supreme nature. Therefore, trans formative solutions to your life or any difficulty or problem will be provided to you if you worship Lord Shiva by dedication and piousness of your heart. Book your shravan month puja by our Puja and Anushthan Services by Reliable and Learned Pandits and get effective solutions.
We provide complete one month shravan maas puja for our devotee from 06 July 2020 (Monday) to 03 August 2020 (Monday).
Powerful Sphatik Shivling (Puja Method Provided to you With Shivling)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281