Shri Krishna Puja
Important Information About Sri Krishna Puja
Puja Name: Sri Krishna Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Sri Krishna, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Janmashtami OR other Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Sri Krishna Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Sri Krishna (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sri Krishna Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Krishna, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Know About Sri Krishna Puja
Bring in to your life the divine blessing of Lord Sri Krishna with Krishna Puja conducted and organized by our team of expert pandits. Amidst the chanting of Krishna ashtothram and manners as suggested in Vedic books, our efforts leave no stone unturned in conducting holy Krishna puja for your wellbeing, serenity and prosperity. Explore Sri Krishna Puja Vidhi and Mantra by Reliable and Learned Pandits at PavitraJyotish.com.
Importance of Sri Krishna and his puja
The worship of Lord Sri Krishna is celebrated during the festival called Janmashtami with great splendor and magnificence as believed that during the day, Sri Krishna provided respite to the subjects of Mathura kingdom from the terror of its cruel king, Kansa. The importance of Lord Sri Krishna Puja can be understood by the fact that devotees from all parts of India, including citizens of Mathura, celebrate and hail the Lord with mantra chants, folk dances, and a variety of offerings made to the divine almighty, Lord Sri Krishna. Sanctity and devoutness of Sri Krishna puja epitomize the festivals like Janmashtami dedicated to Lord Sri Krishna.
Activities for Sri Krishna Puja
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Sri Krishna (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sri Krishna Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Krishna
Lord Sri Krishna Puja – Benefits
- The benefit of performing Lord Sri Krishna puja at home is that the place gets blessed with serenity and prosperity.
- Students seeking success in their academic front can progress well if they observe worship of Sri Krishna religiously.
- Being the epitome of love and kindness, the worship of Lord Krishna can bless your love life and marital life with harmony.
- Lord Krishna is also the symbol of the saviour: hence, his worship can benefit the devotee with protection from evil effects.
To say in brief
Lord Sri Krishna is one of the most famous divine beings in Hinduism with popularity crossing overseas nations. Various temples and shrines in all over the world are dedicated to Sri Krishna, wherein his puja in proper rituals of Hindu religion is performed. Puja of Lord Krishna can bestow upon you peace and serenity, apart from progressing you in your chosen career.
1. Siddh Karya Siddhi Locket – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
2. Siddh Shri ShriYantra (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281