11 Days Sri Ganesh Maha Puja From 22 August to 01 September 2020
Important Information About 11 Days Ganesh Puja From 22 August to 01 September 2020
Puja Name: 11 Days Ganesh Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Ganesha, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours per day, Ideal days for worshipping: Ganesh Chaturthi OR Auspicious Muhurta, August – September of every year, Activities for 11 Days Ganesh Puja: DAILY – Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvshish Path, Homa (Havan) and Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer. Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – PavitraJyotish assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Know about 11 days Sri Ganesh Maha Puja From 22 August to 01 September 2020
One of the most famous festivals in India, Ganesh Chaturthi is slated to begin on 22nd August 2020, and none other you who understand better the significance of Ganesh Maha Puja for the attainment of spiritual, physical, mental and financial wellbeing that the worship bestows upon the life of devotees. Choose our Puja and Anushthan Services By Learned and Reliable pandits.
Madhyahna Ganesha Puja Muhurta is slated for 22nd August 2020 at 11:25 AM to 01:57 PM and immersion process (Visarjan) will take place on 01 September 2020. Chaturthi here begins on 21st August at 11.02 PM and ends on 22nd August at 07.57 PM. It should be noted that celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi puja festival is observed for one and half day, 3 days, one week or 11 days because of the culture and family tradition involved.
There are 16 rituals and methods coupled by mantras jaap called Shodashopachara with which Sri Ganesh Maha Puja is performed. Furthermore, the Lord is invoked (a process called Avahana) in which specific mantras with particular gesture called Avahan Mudra are chanted in front of the idol of Lord Ganesha. Then there is Pratishthapan which is a process of ensconcing the statue of Lord Ganesh while chanting mantras dedicated to this particular occasion.
Importance of Sri Ganesha Chaturthi and 11 days Ganesh Maha Puja
Importance of Sri Ganesha Chaturthi Puja is that it is a famous celebration to attain not only divine blessing of Lord Ganesh but purification of one’s soul from all sins, and in place of them, to bring forth knowledge and spiritual realization of one’s true worth. Also said in favor of importance of Ganesh Chaturthi puja is that the devotees of Lord Ganesh attain the privilege of boons from the Lord himself which work wonder in time of needs, such as peaceful and prosper living.
Activities for 11 Days Ganesh Puja From 22 August to 01 September 2020
1. DAILY- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvshish Path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Lord GaneshJi Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Sri Ganesha Pujan for 11 days:
- Lord Ganesh blesses the devotees knowledge and wisdom.
- Worship of Ganesh during Ganesh Chaturthi fulfills one’s wishes.
- Success in academic pursuit and excellent results for students.
- Spiritual and materialistic improvement happens.
- Devotees are protected from the malefic action of their enemies. Win over competitors.
- Success in your chosen career, business or desired endeavors.
- Planetary doshas in kundali get pacified.
- Manglik dosha gets pacified with the worship of Lord Ganesh.
To say in brief
Lord Sri Ganesh is the son of Divine Almighty Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati, which thus explains itself about the omnipotence of Lord Ganesh and his worship that brings forth tremendous power, benefits and wellbeing to the devotees of Lord Ganesh.
1. Siddh Sfatik (Crystal) Ganesha (Puja Method Provided to you With Sfatik)
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of Pavitra Jyotish have performed your puja, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
If you have any query or need further clarification
Call +91-95821 92381 and +91-96677 10281