Astrological Analysis About IsraelDate : | Author : Astrologer Pt Umesh Chandra Pant
Introduction About Israel
Astrological Analysis About Israel Horoscope . Israel as officially known as State of Israel is the westernmost subregion of Asia and is situated geographically to the South-Eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea and northern shore of seawater inlet of the India Ocean known as the Red Sea. The geographical demarcation of Israel is such that the country shares its border with Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan from the direction of north, northeast and east, respectively. In addition, Israel borders from the east and west directions with the Israel-occupied territories particularly the regions known as West Bank and Gaza Strip, respectively. Also from the direction of the southwest, Israel shares its border with Egypt. Israel’s second most populous city after Jerusalem (also the proclaimed capital of Israel) is Tel Aviv known for being the largest metropolitan area and hub for country’s economic and technological progress. Israel is also believed to bear witnessing of migration of primates called hominids known as great apes, as per the reference based on “Out of Africa” theory. In the year 1947 the United Nations proposed a partition plan for Palestine in which emerged the recommendation to partition the Mandatory Palestine, a term coined between 1920 and 1923 signifying the geopolitical entity of Palestine region. The proposal was adopted with an intention to create an independent Arab and Jewish states. Moreover, the proposal was also significant because it recommended the creation of a separated Palestine called Corpus Separatum to which Jerusalem city will have its special status as placed under international regime due to the fact that the region had its shared religious values. However, the proposed plan by UN encountered conflict as Jewish Agency for Israel accepted the plan while it was rejected by Arab leaders, thus prompting Jewish agency to proclaim independence of State of Israel causing later the first Arab-Israel war in 1948 that eventually favored Israel to establish a large part of earlier Mandate territory. Israel has a liberal democracy but it states in its Basic Law that it is a Jewish and democratic state, with Prime Minister being the head of the government.
We at PavitraJyotish are conducting an astrological analysis on Israel in our efforts to find what the country stands for its citizens and on world stage for its geographical and cultural values.
- Rising star on eastern horizon meaning the Ascendant is that cultured; open to new ideas, airy sign Libra.
- Ruler of the Ascendant is in Gemini and posited in the ninth house.
- Ruler of the ninth house Mercury is an earth sign Taurus along with Sun and stationed in the eighth house.
- Here Venus and Mercury are exchanging signs.
- Jupiter is retrograde in own sign, last of fire sign Sagittarius and moves through the third house. Jupiter is in direct opposition to Venus stationed in the ninth house.
- Saturn is measured as the most favorable planet for Libra Ascendant. Saturn is a water sign Cancer along with Moon (Rules Cancer) and placed in the tenth house.
- Mars is a fire sign Leo and moves through the eleventh house. Jupiter has an eye over Mars.
- Israel is currently under the influence of sub-period of Jupiter in the major period of Mars till 30th December 2017. The sub period of Saturn in the major period of Mars rules till February 8th
Major Transits in near future
- From 12th September Jupiter enters air sign Libra and moves through the first house till October 11th
- Jupiter then enters fix natured water sign Scorpio measured as much passion in the second house.
- Jupiter enters last of fire sign Sagittarius from 29th March 2019. Jupiter enters Scorpio in retrograde mode from 23rd April 2019. On becoming direct Jupiter again makes move in Sagittarius from 5th November 2019 and moves through the third house.
- Saturn makes move into that dual natured last of fire sign Sagittarius from 26th October 2017. Saturn moves in own sign last of earth sign Capricorn from 24th January 2020.
- Shadow planets Rahu and Ketu currently traverse through Cancer and Capricorn respectively and passes through the 10/4 house axis till 7th March 2019.
- Rahu-Ketu then moves in Gemini and Sagittarius respectively and traverse through 3/9 house axis till 23rd September 2020.
- From around May to end of October 2018 Mars transits in its sign of exaltation Capricorn and moves through the fourth house, in direct opposition to Natal Moon and Saturn placed in the tenth house. Mars here also views its own natal position in the eleventh house in the natal chart.
- From around August 2018 ruler of the Ascendant Venus traverses therein till the end of the year 2018.
- Moon and Saturn in the tenth house provide great strength to prove self.
- Venus in the ninth house and exchanging sign with Mercury indicates divine gift, blessings for its existence.
- Movement of Jupiter through the Ascendant is to work well for growth. Also acceptance level of its cause stands to increase.
- Some important deals with other countries are to prove fruitful.
- From around May to end of October 2018 Israel may take action to prove its military and weaponry strength.
- Around last quarter of the year 2018, some betterment of the country and its citizens is envisaged.
- Movement of Saturn in Sagittarius through the third house may lead to new equations in the relationship with neighboring countries.
- Israel is to be in discomfort about foreign policy during the year 2018 -19.
- Israel is to have difficulty in increasing industrial production. This is likely to prove a challenging task.
- The year 2019 is likely to see the major change in its relationship with the neighboring country.
- In coming times, Israel is to take measures to increase its clout in global politics.
Fix an appointment with Chief Astrologer Pt Umesh to get solutions to your problems.